Saturday, November 1, 2008

How To Fix An Ironing Board Lever

active ADSL line ADSL illegally

I * Vodafone has launched a service that I would not have happily on your ass
* Vodafone has meant that we could not make and receive calls for several days and then spending money on making us celluar (which fortunately is not Vodafone) * NGI
passed me in automatically by a line with ADSL service to a voice without making me pay a premium
* Now that the telephone service and the numbers are back I do not have the ADSL
* To get back I'll have to pay the ADSL service activation.

Street: Andrea Boscolo

seems that some operators as Worst DSL and Vodafone continue to activate ADSL SODDING the rest of the world.

And it is that Vodafone Tele2 has taught bad manners?

Since Vodafone has bought Tele2 not convince me that much ... to speak to an operator must be losing a lot of time to the menu and press 6 - 8 - 2: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment